The lack of an accepted and consistent manner for categorizing payment fraud losses has created industry-wide challenges with collecting fraud data, identifying trends and mitigating risks in a timely manner. In 2019, the Federal Reserve convened industry stakeholders from across the payments ecosystem to create the Fraud Definitions Work Group and address these challenges. This diverse group of industry professionals developed the FraudClassifier model along with a roadmap to encourage industry adoption.
- The FraudClassifier model was built by a cross-industry work group comprised of payments fraud experts.
- The key advantage of the FraudClassifier model is the ability to classify fraud independently of payment type, payment channel or other payment characteristics.
- The adoption roadmap recommends two actionable paths to adoption and includes plans to socialize the model and evolve the model in response to industry changes.
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until September 30, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance, BSA and Risk titles
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCBSOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.