Rules-based fraud detection and manual threat review cannot keep up with emerging threats that are becoming more sophisticated. In this webinar, we will discuss common threats, as well as how technology like machine learning can be used to combat these.
- Understand the evolving fraud threats credit unions are facing every day.
- Learn how human capital needs to be combined with technology to manage evolving fraud threats.
- Take a look at the role machine learning plays in keeping credit unions proactive in their security and fraud posture.
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until October 15, 2022.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMS)
- NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs)
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Compliance, risk, and BSA titles
- NCRMs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCBSOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.