The holiday season will look different this year for a lot of reasons. But one that many credit unions are gearing up for is new fraud attacks. Digital fraud and scams will potentially be worse than ever before, with the increase in digital shopping, and the commencement of holiday sales and black Friday deals. In order for you and your members to enjoy this season, you’ll want to be aware and prepared. So, we’re talking with Ann Davidson, Vice President of Risk Consulting at Allied Solutions, about how to get out ahead of these risks with key prevention methods and education for members.
- What new forms of fraud should your credit union be prepared for this holiday season?
- How has this changed from previous years, given the pandemic’s impact?
- What can your credit union do to mitigate these risks?
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until December 4, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs)
- Compliance staff
- BSA staff
- Risk staff
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: What new forms of fraud should your credit union be prepared for this holiday season? How has this changed from previous years, given the pandemic’s impact? What can your credit union do to mitigate these risks?
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.