Today’s BSA Officers are expected to keep up with international, national and local fraud schemes so they can properly identify and report suspicious activity. Learn about 2019’s most popular schemes and scams affecting your members and credit unions as well as current regulatory guidance on preventing and reporting these crimes.
- Review illicit trafficking of fentanyl and opioids
- Discuss email compromise fraud
- Identify convertible virtual currency scams
- Understand real estate fraud
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until November 21, 2020
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- BSA staff
- Risk staff
- Compliance staff
- Credit Union staff attorneys
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSO will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
Learning Objectives: Review illicit trafficking of fentanyl and opioids. Discuss email compromise fraud. Identify convertible virtual currency scams. Understand real estate fraud.
Program Level: Basic
Prerequisites Needed: None
Advance Preparation Needed: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.