Has your credit union been all about messaging to the millennial generation? Well, get ready because here comes the next generation demographic - Gen Z, iGen or Centennials. Who are they and what do they want? Will the same messaging in our efforts to reach millennials work for Gen Z?
In this webinar we will discuss this first generation born into the new century, how they differ significantly from their predecessor generation and the best way to communicate and interact with this demographic.
- Discuss how marketers spent too much time trying to understand Millennials and didn’t pay enough attention to the next generation getting ready to finish college
- Understand that an “if we build it, they will come” approach will not work to attract Gen Z members
- Walk through mobile first strategies to attract Gen Z, the first generation of true digital natives
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until October 26, 2022.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Marketing titles
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.