Regulatory Orders are formal enforcement orders issued by the NCUA. Generally, NCUA issues them when a credit union and/or persons affiliated with a credit union have violated a law, rule or regulation, or engaged in an unsafe or unsound practice. The recovery from a regulatory order can become a financial and resource burden to the credit union. Join this webcast to gain a better understanding of regulatory orders, and the process to get out from under the orders.
- Discover the structure and ramifications of the regulatory order
- Learn the compliance process of the order
- Explore the process to follow to avoid future regulatory orders
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until September 19, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance and Risk Staff
- Attorney Staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to discover the structure and ramifications of the regulatory order, and learn the compliance process of the order. In addition, you’ll explore the process to follow to protect your credit union from future regulatory orders.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.