Achieve next-level success for your credit union’s growth
This conference has sold out. Find strategic growth strategies at ENGAGE 2023: NAFCU’s Annual Conference! Registration is filling up quickly; register today to save $200.00 with the code ENGAGESAVINGS.
Get the innovative solutions you need to be the best financial institution. Attend NAFCU’s 2023 Strategic Growth Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, March 21 - 23. It’s the conference to attend if you’re eager to learn leading strategies and real-world examples for driving growth, staying relevant now and in the future, and outperforming your competition.
You’ll experience the latest, most innovative credit union growth strategies, from digital excellence and optimized branding to better marketing and lending, using data and hiring and retaining talent. All from the industry’s best! You’ll connect to new knowledge in a city best known for being the capital of country music – not to mention Nashville was recently named a top 15 US city to visit by Travel & Leisure.
- Arrive Monday, March 20 (Early Registration)
- Leave Thursday, March 23 (sessions end at noon)
- Rejuvenate your credit union with strategies that better utilize fintech, engage your members and optimize your branching
- Strengthen your capabilities with technology and AI (artificial intelligence)
- Discover best-in-class strategies for employing data, social media and strategic advertising
- Drive your revenue to the next level with key strategies to push your loan portfolio forward
- Propel revenue by gaining a view into the near and distant future of financial services, so you can begin taking advantage now
- Boost share-of-wallet by learning best practices from the industry's most successful credit unions
- Mingle with other CU professionals of similar asset size during segmented network sessions
Who should attend:
- C-level executives and VPs
- Marketing, business development and operations staff
- All credit unions are welcome!—special rate for members!