For many credit union leaders with limited time and resources, determining which ideas to pursue can be a challenge. One of the most effective ways to evaluate and discover the best opportunities for growth is to be demand-driven. This means evaluating opportunities based on the needs and wants of your members today and in the future. After all, providing value to your members is central to your mission.
The right opportunities are those in markets that have a healthy, stable demand and are growing. Without taking a demand-driven approach, you risk pursuing opportunities in a stagnant or declining market. In this webinar, we will discuss how to discover the best options for growth using a demand-driven process.
- Understand the demand-driven approach to growth
- Evaluate and prioritize the best options and markets for long-term growth
- Develop and explain criteria and how to use them to evaluate an opportunity
- Review the member and market dynamics
- Discuss the best way to understand market demand
- Use measurable criteria to stay objective & prioritize
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until September 24, 2020
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Development
- Chief Operating Officers, Chief Lending Officers, Chief Marketing Officers
- No NAFCU Credits and No CPE Credits
National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.