The Impact Economy is a fast-growing economic sector at the intersection of "doing good" and "doing well," with nearly $23 trillion in global assets under management.
Specifically, the Impact Economy is a combination of profit and purpose, seeking to create economic value and positive social outcomes. Within this sector are a myriad of opportunities for credit unions to grow their competitive advantages, enhance services to members, and achieve their organizational missions.
In this webinar you'll receive a baseline understanding of the Impact Economy, a framework for assessing the opportunities within it, an overview of the regulatory environment surrounding credit unions and impact, and more.
- Gain a baseline understanding of the Impact Economy
- Learn what you can do to employ new approaches to meeting member and community needs
- Explore frameworks you can use to assess the viability of engaging in impact
- Discuss real world business examples to consider
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 23, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officers, Presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents and Directors of Marketing
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Receive a baseline understanding of the Impact Economy, a framework for assessing the opportunities within it, an overview of the regulatory environment surrounding credit unions and impact, and more.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Economics and Finance
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.