Using and sharing information about members and potential members is critical to successful third-party relationships, but first you must understand the restrictions and requirements of Regulation P.
Watch this webinar to learn when it's permissible to share members' personal information, what protections must be in place, and how your credit union can use information it receives from third parties. In addition, you'll review latest updates about the current state of the privacy rules and pending regulations.
- Review the restrictions and uses of member data under Regulation P
- Learn how to properly share information with your credit union vendors
- Discover how to utilize member information so you can market effectively
- Know a member's right to opt out of information sharing
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until November 15, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend
- Boards of Directors and Supervisory Committee Members
- Chief Executive Officers, Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Lending/Loan Officers
- Compliance, Legal, Paralegal, Attorney and Risk staff
- Lending staff
- Marketing/Advertising/PR staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar for an in-depth review of the restrictions and uses of member data under Regulation P. You'll learn how to properly share information with your credit union vendors, and discover how to utilize member information so you can market effectively. In addition, you'll discuss the rights members have to opt out of information sharing.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.