Information Technology (IT) affects nearly every aspect of your business. Whether IT is a burden your CU must endure or the fuel for how things get done is largely a matter of perspective. The truth is, from a Chief Information Officer’s (CIO’s) viewpoint, it is almost always both.
During this webinar, we’ll be discussing the goal of IT as a service and review some of today’s “hot” technologies. Tune-in for honest, high-level talk about a cross-section of IT related topics that have a direct influence on your credit union’s potential for success.
- Discuss data-driven technology companies such as Google, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon that are driving consumer experience expectations
- Explore “what’s hot” in tech today and discover how these solutions fit into your plan
- Provide some key understandings to help reconcile the “conflicting objectives” of IT—establishing realistic expectations
- Review IT governance at a high-level: NCUA’s ACET sets the bar
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until January 21, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, and Chief Operating Officers
- IT staff
- Compliance staff
- Risk staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Discuss data-driven technology companies such as Google, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon that are driving consumer experience expectations. Explore "what's hot" in tech today and discover how these solutions fit into your plan. Provide some key understandings to help reconcile the "conflicting objectives" of IT— establishing realistic expectations. Review IT governance at a high-level: NCUA's ACET sets the bar.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Information Technology - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.