Just a few months ago, it would have been unfathomable that we would be living in a pandemic crisis today. The pandemic has impacted nearly every organization and every person. Sometimes as quickly as daily, risks change and new risks emerge. We have experienced changes in the market economy, supply of goods and services, serving members, practices to maintain safety and the health of employees and members, and challenges of working remotely.
Join us for an hour of information sharing of what internal auditors have learned from the pandemic so far and how internal auditors can continue to add value and participate in decision making in this relatively uncertain, risk emerging time.
- Understand how to communicate with management and the supervisory committee
- Identify emerging risks and participate in decision making
- Review risk topics currently impacting credit unions
- Learn how to reset and redefine internal audit efforts
- Resurge internal audit’s role as trusted business advisor
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until August 13, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs)
- Finance staff
- Risk staff
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand how to communicate with management and the supervisory committee. Identify emerging risks and participate in decision making. Review risk topics currently impacting credit unions. Learn how to reset and redefine internal audit efforts. Resurge internal audit’s role as trusted business advisor.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Finance - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.