Fraud continues to occur within credit unions of all sizes. This session will discuss worldwide fraud statistics about where fraud occurs. We will review specific credit union fraud scenarios and discuss methods credit unions of various sizes can do to reduce the risk of fraud.
- Review real-life fraud scenarios that have occurred at credit unions
- Discuss the three lines of defense concept
- Learn how to prevent and detect fraud at your credit union
- Walk through worldwide fraud statistics
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until January 9, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- BSA staff
- Compliance Staff
- Risk staff
- Internal auditors
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review real-life fraud scenarios that have occurred at credit unions. Discuss the three lines of defense concept. Learn how to prevent and detect fraud at your credit union. Walk through worldwide fraud statistics.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.