Providing a great service experience for your members is one of the highest priorities for credit unions. With ever-changing member expectations, advancing technology and more, you must constantly evolve your member experience strategies and processes. The challenge is determining which improvement actions to prioritize when there are often limited resources and competing priorities.
One useful method is to use a member journey map. Effective member journey mapping allows you to more easily identify what actions will have the greatest impact on member satisfaction, loyalty, and word of mouth. Join us for this webinar to uncover how to develop an effective member journey map and develop action items that will deliver the greatest return for your credit union.
- Learn the key elements of an effective member journey mapping exercise
- Understand how to conduct a member journey mapping workshop within your credit union
- Learn how member research helps identify member “points of pain” and their impact on loyalty
- Discover how to use data to calculate ROI and prioritize improvement actions
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until February 14, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing, business development and membership managers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Executive Vice Presidents
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn the key elements of an effective member journey mapping exercise. Understand how to conduct a member journey mapping workshop within your credit union. Learn how member research helps identify member “points of pain” and their impact on loyalty. Discover how to use data to calculate ROI and prioritize improvement actions.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.