Are you considering the impact to your credit union based on the transition from LIBOR to SOFR? Looking to understand more about the nuances for credit unions in navigating the transition? Join Bloomberg as they provide an overview of this period of change for benchmark interest rates.
- Understand the SOFR and how it compares to other money market rates
- Discuss the evolution of SOFR-linked financial instruments
- Review the implications for fixed income instruments currently referencing LIBOR
- Walk through the development of term fixings and potential alternatives to SOFR
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until July 24, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Finance staff
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand the SOFR and how it compares to other money market rates. Discuss the evolution of SOFR-linked financial instruments. Review the implications for fixed income instruments currently referencing LIBOR. Walk through the development of term fixings and potential alternatives to SOFR.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Finance - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.