Credit unions’ operations pose litigation risks, with more of these cases being filed as class action lawsuits. Learn some basics about litigation, review some of the specific kinds of lawsuits impacting credit unions, and what potential claims could be on the horizon. We will also discuss some options for mitigating risks.
- Understand class action basics
- Review lawsuit trends, especially claims relating to fees
- Discuss mitigation of risks
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until November 30, 2022.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance titles
- Risk titles
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.