During strategic planning sessions, the most consistent strategic loan theme we hear these days is the desire to increase organic loan growth. Even the largest of credit unions are expressing a desire to pull back (not quit) from Indirect Auto Loan and participation channels. They desire more loan growth through marketing, selling and referral sources. Strategic minded credit union lenders seek more opportunities to attract members that are more likely to develop a deeper relationship and they desire more profitable relationships.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss best practices for increasing organic loan growth among new and existing members at your credit union.
- Gain insights on how to more effectively attract new loans directly
- Discuss ideas on how to better differentiate and avoid hyper competition
- Review suggestions on how to deepen existing member loan relationships
- Identify analytical tools to find new members and borrowers
- Learn tactics to deepen existing member loan relationships
- Walk through onboarding loan strategies for new members
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 7, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Development Staff
- Lending Staff
- Marketing Staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives:
Gain insights on how to more effectively attract new loans directly. Discuss ideas on how to better differentiate and avoid hyper competition. Review suggestions on how to deepen existing member loan relationships. Identify analytical tools to find new members and borrowers. Learn tactics to deepen existing member loan relationships. Walk through onboarding loan strategies for new members
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Communications and Marketing -- Non-technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.