Advance Your Career as a Credit Union Leader Faster
This is a virtual, online event
This popular event has sold out the last 3 years! NAFCU’s Virtual Management and Leadership Institute is designed as an online event, occurring December 1 – 4. Now, even from home, this intensive, four-day program will help you take your career to the next level by positioning you to lead your credit union into the future. You'll learn exactly what you need to be a highly successful leader who has what it takes to run a successful credit union. You'll be trained by the industry's most successful CEOs and experts, and work in groups to apply your learnings to case studies. All in a more affordable, more convenient format than competing leadership programs.
And we’ll send a letter regarding your completion directly to your CEO, to ensure they're aware of your enhanced leadership skills and heightened knowledge of credit union management.
Unable to watch during the event dates, or want to rewatch a session? Your registration gives you access to on-demand recordings of all conference sessions!
You'll walk away with:
- Everything a credit union leader should know about operating a credit union, including financial management, conducting an accounting cost analysis, risk management, and more
- Effective tools to build and navigate relationships with board members and your peers
- Proven communication techniques to help move projects forward and make you stand out as a credit union leader
- A life-long network of fellow credit union professionals and future leaders
- A free, signed copy of the "Managing and Leading Well" book by NAFCU leaders B. Dan Berger and Anthony Demangone
- Your official NAFCU Management and Leadership certificate mailed directly to your CEO
Who should attend:
- Senior- and mid-level management
- Branch and operations managers
- Anyone who aspires to credit union leadership
- All credit unions are welcome!
Download Free eBook
Get your free eBook now! Full of highly powerful ideas, tools and techniques you can implement right away to have a dramatically positive impact on your business and career. Written by three-time "Top 100 Thought Leader" John Spence.