Millions of lives and businesses have been changed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The lasting impacts of COVID-19 – both physically and economically – are still unknown, and the world continues to find ways to adjust in order to meet the difficulties caused by the disease head on. Credit unions have had to respond swiftly and thoughtfully to match the evolving needs of their communities and members, and other affected industries. Eviction moratoriums, payment deferrals, loan modifications and the birth of the Paycheck Protection Program and the terms of loan forgiveness, including the efficacy of these policies to date, are a few of the topics examined in this webinar.
- Understand how COVID-19 has dramatically changed the world of commercial lending
- Examine how financial institutions have responded to the problems created or exacerbated by COVID-19
- Review the key aspects of the Paycheck Protection Program under the CARES Act, and other available relief
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until September 21, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Chief Executive Officers (CEOs)
- Chief Lending Officers (CLOs)
- Lending, risk, marketing and business development staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand how COVID-19 has dramatically changed the world of commercial lending. Examine how financial institutions have responded to the problems created or exacerbated by COVID-19. Review the key aspects of the Paycheck Protection Program under the CARES Act, and other available relief.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Finance - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.