As credit unions move into a new decade there is a need to recognize the value the millennial generation can add to the board of directors as well as your credit union. This session will discuss the value of different generations as well as specific considerations related to the millennial generation to help position your credit union’s governance for the future.
- Understand how to work with different generations
- Review the skillset of the millennial generation
- Identify the characteristics of an effective board of directors
- Discuss the benefits of a diverse board of directors
- Review the value of the millennial generation to the Credit Union both in governance as well as membership
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until July 23, 2020
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Executive Vice Presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- Board Members
- Board Chairs and Vice Chairs
- Senior Vice Presidents and Vice Presidents of Marketing
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand how to work with different generations. Review the skillset of the millennial generation. Identify the characteristics of an effective board of directors. Discuss the benefits of a diverse board of directors. Review the value of the millennial generation to the Credit Union both in governance as well as membership.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Personnel/Human Resources - Non Technical
National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.