NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Your very own Carrie Hunt, head of NAFCU's Government Affairs, testified on your behalf before the Senate Banking Committee this week. As usual, she did a fantastic job.
And what a week! I see flowers growing, baseball is back, and college basketball is in full swing. Have a great, great weekend, everyone.
- Apple is getting into the credit card game. (NAFCU Today)
- Almost half of older Americans have nothing saved for retirement. (Bloomberg)
- Dissolve it. (Godin)
- A 16-year old young woman takes action and helps a homeless man get back on his feet. (Goodnewsnetwork)
- Nobody goes there anymore...it's too crowded. (ShepHyken)
- Some thoughts on deposit flight risk. (FB)
Carrie Hunt, Testifying this week.
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.