NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Another weekend is almost upon us! Do enjoy yourself, and while you do, please enjoy this week's reading pile.
- 10 Business Documentaries Worth Your Watch. (Entrepreneur)
- The future of work in America. (McKinsey)
- Judging a day by its weather. (Godin)
- The growth of voice banking. (FB)
- 10 years, ten observations, and ten predictions. (Sellwood)
- Thank God it's Thursday: the four-day workweek some want to bring to the U.S. (WaPost)
- Don't ruin brands with bad stock photos. (FB)
- 10 Things you need to know about the future of work from McKinsey. (TheBasisPoint)
- What matters most in customer-experience transformations. (McKinsey)
Did someone forward this email to you? Hey, it happens. You might be thinking...hey, this wasn't half-bad. How do I sign up to make sure I get these emails each week? Well, this is how you do that.
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.