NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
As I was driving Kate to camp this morning, I noticed her holding her hand up, as if to shield her eyes from the sun.
I asked her what she was doing.
"We just drove by our school. And I don't want to look at it during summer."
A great reminder. The weekend is coming up. Summer is in full swing - enjoy the freedom and make some memories!
Now, on to this week's reading pile.
- Culture: 10 Ways to spot toxic employees. (Leadership Freak)
- Some info on individual director assessments. (Havard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation)
- How our brains decide to trust. (HBR)
- It's your fault. (Shep Hyken)
- So, how does a new apple get launched? (CaliforniaSunday)
- How legal marijuana is helping the black market. (Politico)
- It is getting harder to fire people for using pot. (Bloomberg)
- 8 tips for improving social media customer service. (Smart Customer Service)
- Mortgages are now available for borrowers without credit scores. (Housing Wire)
- Notre Dame fire revives demand for skilled stone carvers in France. (NPR)