NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
NAFCU's Congressional Caucus wrapped up this week. It was a huge success - largely due to all of you. NAFCU's members are the best, much like our industry. It is a true shot in the arm to see hundreds of credit union advocates hit the Hill - filled with stories about all the good we do. Mark your calendars: Next year's Caucus will be held September 13-16th .
Now...on to this week's reading pile.
- Two kinds of 9-5 jobs. (Godin)
- Job postings on Indeed touting unlimited vacation has tripled since 2015. (Forbes)
- 49% of employees want to work near home. (Small Business Trends)
- How CUs can grow deposits with AI. (FB)
- New ways that lenders are judging creditworthiness. (WSJ)
- The top 10 traits of toxic leaders. (Leadership Freak)
- There are 7.2 million job openings in the U.S. (Calculated Risk)
- The two biggest factors in employee engagement? (Leading with Trust)
- You need $350,000 to live a middle-class lifestyle in a big city. (CNBC)