Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile, Courtesy of NAFCU
And as a typical week in March would have it, we've had rain, sun, and snow. Bring on the weekend!
Now, on to this week's reads.
- Target and Kroger are thinking about merging. (Fast Company)
- Overpinnings and underpinnings. (Godin)
- Silicon Valley: Make way for the Midwest. (Inc.)
- LA is painting streets white to combat the heat. (BI)
- How to see opportunity everywhere. (Leadership Freak)
- More than half of homes subscribe to video streaming. (FastCo)
- The best way to end an email? (Inc.)
- Miami Dolphins. 30 percent of new ticket sales come from Facebook leads. (Inc.)
Have a great weekend, everyone!
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.