Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile, Courtesy of NAFCU
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
The weekend is upon us! I'll be celebrating my mother's 80th birthday with a whole gang of Demangones. I hope your weekend is a good one.
Now, on to the reading pile.
- March employment figures are in. Meh. (Calculated Risk)
- If you give presentations, this is good advice. (Godin)
- The war between fear and evidence. (Of Dollars and Data)
- How Jamie Dimon fights against company bureaucracy. (BI)
- What makes entrepreneurs burn out. (HBR)
- You can't inspire those you look down on. (Leadership Freak)
- Why are successful people afraid of being broke? (RAD)
- Dogs of the world. (Doggiedrawings)
- Just do it. The bank of the future doesn't include excuses. (FB)
- The hidden power of smiling. (TED Talk)
Happy birthday, Mom!
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.