Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile, Courtesy of NAFCU
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
As a long weekend for many of us approaches, I hope you find an opportunity to rest and recharge.
What you do matters. It matters to the 114 million Americans who rely on credit unions to help make everyday life more affordable.
And it matters to us. From all of us at NAFCU, many thanks for what you do.
Now, on to this week's reading pile.
- Q2 GDP sees the fastest growth in 4 years. (NAFCU Today)
- Personal income increased 0.3% in July. Spending is up 0.4%. See the chart in here! (Calculated Risk)
- Toyota will invest $500 million into Uber to jointly work on driverless vehicles. (WSJ)
- Yahoo and AOL are reading your emails. (FastCo)
- Where is the US housing market headed? 4 things to note. (CNN Money)
- Some interesting data on emails. (ASAE)
- Wells Fargo is cutting more than 600 mortgage jobs. (LA Times)
- I know many of you will soon start budgeting. Here's a link to our 2019 conferences. (NAFCU)
Have a wonderful, long weekend.
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.