Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile, Courtesy of NAFCU
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
It was a great week. Thanks to all of you who helped push Reg Relief across the finish line. A big tip of the hat to my colleagues in NAFCU's government affairs divisions. Nice job, all.
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend, everyone.
- Netflix's market capitalization is larger than Comcast. (Bloomberg)
- State coincident indexes improved in 45 states in April. This is a pretty fascinating packet of data released by the Fed. (Calculated Risk)
- This article rings true. As U.S. economy gains, millions still live on the edge. (CBSNews)
- Send this GDPR Consent Card to your compliance officer. He or she should have a chuckle. (Etsy)
- Some interesting data on IRAs and 401(k)s. (Fidelity)
- The death of retail is greatly exaggerated. (Economy.com)
- What brands inspire the most with their missions? (FastCo)
- The high cost of living in the Bay area is creating a U-Haul shortage. (FastCo)
- A wonderful interview with Mastercard's CMO. (Campaign)
- I love this story about how Jersey Mike's started. (Entrepreneur)
- CEOs are more confident, but labor is a concern. (ChiefExecutive)
Well, that's a wrap for today. I hope your week was a success. Remember the reason for the long weekend. Memorial Day is much more than furniture sales.
I'll catch you all next week.
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.