Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile, Courtesy of NAFCU
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Summer is now unofficially here. After a few weeks of heavy rains, the mosquitos are here as well.
They say DC was built on a swamp. If the rain doesn't stop, we may return to that state.
But my chin us up. Something very rare is happening in our nation's capital.
We have a team playing for a championship. Let's go Caps!
Now, on to this week's reading pile.
- The truth about filling your own cup. (Leadership Freak)
- A nice resource: A run-down of upcoming compliance dates for credit unions. (NAFCU Today)
- Neighbors of lottery winners are more likely to go bankrupt. (Bloomberg)
- What do I get? (Godin)
- Internet trends 2018. 294 slides - some very interesting stuff. (Slideshare)
- National Geographic travel photographer of the year contest. (The Atlantic)
- 10 Things I hope my children remember me as a father. (All Pro Dad)
- Some upcoming NAFCU conferences:
Have a great weekend, everyone. Holler if you need anything.
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.