Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile from NAFCU
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
This morning, there was a certain "crispness" in the air. I love fall, almost as much as I love credit unions. Thanks for what you do, and enjoy this weekend's reading pile form all of us at NAFCU.
- U.S. 30-year mortgage rates hit seven-year high: Freddie Mac. (Reuters)
- 20 "Do's" and "Don'ts" to make a good first impression. Just imagine if you followed this list every day! (Berger Leadership Blog)
- It's time for personalized engagement. (FB)
- Do you know NAFCU's Chair, Jeanne Kucey? You should.
- Data on the average and median household net worth amounts in the U.S. (Financial Samurai)
- Today is the best day. (Godin)
- Attitude matters. 90% of happiness is determined by how you view things. (Leadership Freak)
- Amazon is opening a brick-and-mortar store that just sells highly-rated Amazon products. (BI)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.