Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile from NAFCU
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
This morning, there was a certain "crispness" in the air. I love fall, almost as much as I love credit unions. Thanks for what you do, and enjoy this weekend's reading pile form all of us at NAFCU.
- U.S. 30-year mortgage rates hit seven-year high: Freddie Mac. (Reuters)
- 20 "Do's" and "Don'ts" to make a good first impression. Just imagine if you followed this list every day! (Berger Leadership Blog)
- It's time for personalized engagement. (FB)
- Do you know NAFCU's Chair, Jeanne Kucey? You should.
- Data on the average and median household net worth amounts in the U.S. (Financial Samurai)
- Today is the best day. (Godin)
- Attitude matters. 90% of happiness is determined by how you view things. (Leadership Freak)
- Amazon is opening a brick-and-mortar store that just sells highly-rated Amazon products. (BI)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.