Your Weekend Reading Pile, Courtesy of NAFCU
Well, that's a first.
The Federal Government is closed today in the Washington, D.C. region.
Because of high winds.
There's probably a joke in there somewhere, but I'll leave it alone.
Now on to the best of this week's reading pile.
- Your next car might be a subscription. (FastCo)
- Six approaches to inspire and motivate. (Berger Leadership Blog)
- 10 breakthrough technologies for 2018. (MIT Tech Review)
- One of the most heartwarming stories about how one person can make a massive difference. (Inc.)
- Silicon Valley parents are raising their kids to be "tech-free." (BI)
- What doesn't get done gets noticed. (ShepHyken)
- BOA is adding 500 branches. (Charlotte Observer)
- Consumers are getting more comfortable with mobile loans. (Bank Innovation)
- Berkshire Hathaway's 2017 annual report. (PDF)
- Wells Fargo's mobile banking agenda for 2017. (Bank Innovation)
Have a great weekend, everyone!
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.