With the coronavirus pandemic bringing uncertainty and disruption, the ACH Network, a vital part of America’s economic lifeblood, is operating normally thanks to the hard work and dedication of financial institutions. Direct deposits are being processed. Salaries, social security, tax refunds, veterans benefits, insurance claim payments, pension payments, expense reimbursements and anything else paid by direct deposit that is sent into the ACH system is continuing.
Credit unions are operating to make direct deposit funds available to customers on time, even when branches have limited hours or staffing. However, Nacha is making adjustments during this time to accommodate processing under these unusual circumstances. During this webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of Nacha as well as learn about the following topics:
- Review operational bulletins related to processing ACH during the global pandemic
- Discuss government usage of the ACH Network, including Economic Impact Payments
- Understand impacts to Nacha rule changes in 2020
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until April 17, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance, legal, paralegal, attorney and Risk staff
- Accounting staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review operational bulletins related to processing ACH during the global pandemic. Discuss government usage of the ACH Network, including Economic Impact Payments. Understand impacts to Nacha rule changes in 2020.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.