Many exciting changes are coming to the NACHA Operating Rules for 2019 and beyond. This session will cover changes and compliance requirements recently passed, as well as those proposals on the horizon. Credit unions can learn about the rule changes to expand and speed up Same Day ACH functionality, as well as important changes related to risk management. We will also provide an update on the proposal for ACH Message Entries within the ACH Network.
Take advantage of this opportunity to interact with a NACHA rules expert and bring your questions on the ACH Network regarding recent or needed changes.
- Learn about ACH Network and Risk Management rule changes for 2019 and beyond
- Hear an update on the proposal for ACH Message Entries within the ACH Network
- Review changes to existing rules and learn how to remain compliant
- Discuss exception handling clarifications
- Get your questions on the ACH Network answered by a NACHA rules expert
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers (Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until January 22, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance, legal, paralegal, attorney and risk staff
- Accounting staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn about ACH Network and Risk Management rule changes for 2019 and beyond, hear about updates on the proposal for ACH Message Entries within the ACH Network, review changes to existing rules and learn how to remain compliant, discuss exception handling clarifications and get your questions on the ACH Network answered by a NACHA rules expert.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics- Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.