NAFCU's Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation can only be obtained in-person during NAFCU's BSA Seminar. It's the ideal achievement for people like you who protect your credit union against money laundering threats. It also demonstrates to NCUA and FinCEN you're dedicated to BSA compliance.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about the NCBSO designation, its benefits and best practices for exam prep. Join Brandy Bruyere, NAFCU’s VP of Regulatory Compliance for this short webinar on how best to prepare for the NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer Designation.
- Learn and review best practices to prepare for the NCBSO exam
- Explore the best use of study materials
- Learn about the daily study sessions
- Discover how to maximize your study time
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until July 18, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU 2019 BSA Seminar registrants
- BSA, AML, risk, auditing, legal and operations staff
- Executive Management
- Credit Union Counsel
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
This webinar does not qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFACU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.