NAFCU's Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation can only be obtained during NAFCU's Virtual BSA School. It's the ideal achievement for people like you who protect your credit union against money laundering threats. It also demonstrates to NCUA and FinCEN your dedication to BSA compliance. Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about the NCBSO designation, its benefits and the best practices for exam prep. Join NAFCU’s Senior Regulatory Affairs Counsel Kaley Schafer for this short webcast on how best to prepare for the NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer designation.
- Discuss best practices to prepare for the NCBSO exam
- Explore the best use of study materials
- Learn more about the study sessions
- Discover how to maximize your study time
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until June 22, 2022.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Virtual BSA School Attendees
- BSA, AML, risk, auditing, legal and operations titles who do NOT already have the NCSBO designation
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union counsel
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.