Get your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation by attending NAFCU's Virtual BSA School. It's the ideal achievement for people like you who protect your credit union against money laundering and terrorist financing threats. It also demonstrates to NCUA and FinCEN your dedication to BSA compliance. Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about the NCBSO designation, its benefits and exam best practices preparation. Join NAFCU’s Senior Regulatory Affairs Counsel Kaley Schafer for this short webcast on how best to prepare for the NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer designation.
- Learn and review best practices to prepare for the NCBSO exam.
- Explore the best use of study materials.
- Discover how to maximize your study time
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend. Virtual BSA School registrants are automatically registered. Simply log in to the Online Training Center to access the webinar.
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until January 20, 2023.
Who Should Attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, risk, auditing, legal and operations who do NOT already have the NCSBO designation.
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union counsel
- 2022 Virtual BSA School Attendees
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.