So you have decided to take the NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) exam. Congratulations! Now what? This short webinar is designed to help people who are either attending NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance School or using the NCCO self-study program. NAFCU's Vice President of Regulatory Compliance will go over best practices on how to tackle the NCCO exam. You'll also learn the best way to utilize the provided material and maximize your study time. The NCCO exam is challenging—but your preparation for it doesn't have to be. Please join us Tuesday, February 12 for this free webinar!
- Learn and review best practices to prepare for the NCCO exam
- Explore the best use of the study material
- Discover how to maximize your study time
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance School attendees
- Anyone studying for the NCCO exams.
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
About Our Webinars
Our webcasts are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.