Congratulations on making the decision to take the NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) exams! This webinar is designed to help those of you attending NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance School. NAFCU's Vice President of Regulatory Compliance will go over best practices on how to tackle the NCCO exams. You'll also learn the best way to utilize the provided material and maximize your study time. The NCCO exams are challenging - but your preparation doesn't have to be. Please join us for this free webinar.
- Learn and review best practices to prepare for the NCCO exams.
- Explore the best use of the study material.
- Discover how to maximize your study time.
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until February 11, 2022.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- 2021 Spring Regulatory Compliance School Attendees
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.