NCUA’s Net Economic Value (NEV) Supervisory Test “measures the relative degree of market risk inherent in a credit union’s balance sheet, under a prescribed interest rate shock scenario, using standardized non-maturity share values.”
This webinar breaks down the NEV test and how various credit union decision-makers are beginning to address the test in their ALM process. You'll also learn ways to leverage the ALM process to improve profitability and relevancy.
- Put the supervisory test into perspective with real-world observations on test results
- Understand business questions every ALM process should address to support relevancy in a highly competitive environment
- Learn ALM topics decision-makers should consider that could impact profitability
- Discover how to make your Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) meeting and process more strategic
- Dig into scenarios that can enhance your ALM process
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until August 16, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend?
- Boards of Directors
- Compliance staff
- Risk staff
- Accounting staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCVEs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to gain clarity on the new supervisory test and its impact on ALM processes. You’ll discuss business questions every ALM process should address to support relevancy in a highly competitive environment, and learn ALM topics decision-makers should consider that could impact profitability. In addition, you’ll discover how to make your Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) meeting and process more strategic, and dig into scenarios that can enhance your ALM process.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.