2014 Tech-Sec Conference savings end Friday
Credit union leaders and staff planning to attend NAFCU's Technology and Security Conference, slated Feb. 11-13 in Las Vegas, should register by midnight Friday to take advantage of combined savings for registering early.
The earlybird savings deadline for this year's Tech-Sec Conference is Friday. An additional savings of $100 applies to each Tech-Sec (or any 2014 conference) registration submitted by midnight Friday using the HOLIDAY code.
"The 2014 Technology and Security Conference will give credit union leaders and staff the tools they need to guard their systems and member data amid the rise of third-party data breaches and other cyber threats," said NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger. "This is a must-attend event for any credit union team charged with the protection of members' personal and financial privacy."
This year's keynote speaker is John Sileo. Sileo is a past identity theft victim whose struggles are detailed in the award-winning book "Stolen Lives: Identity Theft Prevention Made Simple." His session – Personal Cybersecurity? What You Absolutely, Positively Need to Know – will look at seven critical areas of cybersecurity.
Additional sessions include:
- Big Data – What Should Keep You Up at Night (with David Wallace of SAS Institute, a NAFCU Services Preferred Partner);
- Fraud Trends and Prevention Strategies (with Randall Romes of CliftonLarsonAllen LLP)
- Mobile Payments and the Omniconsumer of the Future (with Lorena Harris of Vantiv, a NAFCU Services Preferred Partner);
- Crisis Management: Preparing for the Unexpected (with Patrick Yager of Tinker FCU);
- Regulation Impacting Your Technology (with Carrie Hunt, NAFCU's senior vice president of government affairs and general counsel);
- What Core Processors Don't Want You to Know (with Darla Card of Valley FCU; Michael Martin of FedChoice FCU; Aaron Silva of Paladin fs; Sabeh Samaha and Adam Denbo, both of Samaha & Associates)
More details are provided in the program-at-a-glance.
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.