Early-bird on mortgage servicing webcast ends tomorrow
Early-bird savings of $100 for NAFCU's Sept. 10 webcast on CFPB's new mortgage servicing requirement governing qualified written requests under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act ends tomorrow.
The webcast, "New Mortgage Servicing Requirement: Error Resolution and Information Request Procedures," will feature professional speaker and attorney Rob Rutkowski. The timeframe for responding to QWRs under the new mortgage servicing requirement has been cut short and now demands a quick investigation. Also, the statutory damages for a QWR violation have doubled, with no small servicer exemption.
Credit unions that tune into NAFCU's Sept. 10 webcast will:
- gain a greater understanding of the category of errors identified by CFPB and how best to respond to them;
- learn best practices for handling the address, notice, investigation and response requirements;
- find out how to work the exceptions;
- review policy and procedure requirements; and
- discover the penalties for not meeting statutory requirement and learn how to avoid them.
NAFCU's on-demand webcast are available for up to 12 months after the live broadcast and are included in the registration price.
HMDA and Auto Denied Loans – Reporting NMLSR Numbers; New Website, New Search Functions
April 10, 20182018-04-10 14:00:00 2018-04-10 14:00:00 Lender Pitfalls in Bankruptcy Practice Lender Pitfalls in Bankruptcy Practice Online NAFCU firstname.lastname@example.org America/New_York public
Lender Pitfalls in Bankruptcy Practice
Credits: NCCO, NCRM, CPE
Deconstructing the QM Safe Harbor in Construction to Permanent Loans; CFPB Mortgage Servicing Guide Updates
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.