Maximize lending success at NAFCU conference Nov. 4-6
Credit unions looking to maximize their lending success – in mortgage lending, auto lending, credit cards and more – can now register for NAFCU's Lending Conference happening Nov. 4-6 in Austin, Texas. Early-bird pricing is currently available: Save $200 off registration with code LEND19SAVINGS.
Over the course of three days, the industry's most successful lenders and consultants will share ideas, trends, strategies, tactics and best practices to take credit unions' lending programs to the next level.
Attendees will walk away with ways to:
- jump-start the creation of a revenue-maximizing lending portfolio;
- propel their credit union with powerful strategies for new and existing loan products;
- harness the most advantageous "the future is now" strategies – including using big data, artificial intelligence and digital disruption – to make lending thrive;
- discover the latest and most promising trends in lending products and services;
- stay compliant with changing process and new regulations; and
- build a stronger network of industry peers who've built prosperous lending portfolios.
See the full agenda here.
Follow #NAFCULendingConf on Twitter for updates on the Lending Conference.
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.