NAFCU closed Friday for Veterans Day
NAFCU's offices will be closed tomorrow, Nov. 10, in observance of Veterans Day. Members can take advantage of the association's resources – including its newly released 2017 NAFCU Annual Report on Credit Unions – online.
In addition to access to research and staff contact information, members can download publications and register for upcoming webcasts and conferences through the website while offices are closed. Here are a few things credit unions might be interested in:
- The 2017 NAFCU Annual Report on Credit Unions was released earlier this week. The report focuses on key issues affecting the credit union industry and is used throughout the year to support NAFCU's advocacy efforts with federal lawmakers and regulators. This publication is available to both members and nonmembers.
- On Wednesday, Nov. 15, NAFCU is offering a webcast, "Skill-Building Fundamentals for Business Continuity Planning." Learn more about the webcast and register for it here.
- On Thursday, Nov. 16, NAFCU is offering a webcast, "Establish and Master Your Digital Marketing Blueprint." Today is the last day to save $100 on registration; learn more about the webcast and register for it here.
- On Friday, Nov. 17, NAFCU is offering a webcast, "The Evolution of Financial Crime: BSA & Cybersecurity." Tomorrow is the last day to save $100 on registration; learn more about the webcast and register for it here.
- NAFCU's inaugural Lending Conference ends today in San Antonio. Next year's conference will be Nov. 5-8 in St. Petersburg, Fla. Learn more about the conference and register for next year's here.
NAFCU Today will resume publication Monday, Nov. 13, when offices reopen. NAFCU's UPDATE email is scheduled for 4 p.m. Eastern today.
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.