NAFCU's 2015 conference schedule now available
NAFCU's 2015 conference schedule is now online, featuring the association's 48th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo in June in Montreal and a new Risk Management Conference slated for August in Denver.
Credit unions interested in attending any of the conferences can sign up for email alerts to receive early-bird promotional codes, hotel information and program details.
Registration is already open for several of the 2015 conferences, including NAFCU's:
- Strategic Growth Conference, slated for March 11-13 at the Hyatt Regency in Savannah, Ga.;
- Regulatory Compliance School, March 30-April 4 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Va.;
- CEOs and Senior Executives Conference, April 29-May 1 at the Westin Key West Resort & Marina in Key West, Fla.;
- Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference, May 11-13 at the Marriott Louisville Downtown in Louisville, Ky.; and
- 48th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo June 23-26 at the Palais de Congres in Montreal.
NAFCU still has a few conferences left in 2014, including its Congressional Caucus next month – Sept. 9-12 – in Washington; the Management and Leadership Institute, Oct. 6-10 in Philadelphia; and the Regulatory Compliance Seminar Oct. 14-17 in Baltimore.
NAFCU members and nonmembers are welcome to register for NAFCU conferences.
May 16, 20182018-05-16 14:00:00 2018-05-16 14:00:00 A Primer on Credit Union Board Ethics A Primer on Credit Union Board Ethics Online NAFCU firstname.lastname@example.org America/New_York public
A Primer on Credit Union Board Ethics
Credits: NCCO, NCRM, NCVE, CPE
April 25, 20182018-04-25 14:00:00 2018-04-25 14:00:00 Combat Fraud Part I - Scams, Schemes, and Trends Combat Fraud Part I - Scams, Schemes, and Trends Online NAFCU email@example.com America/New_York public
Combat Fraud Part I - Scams, Schemes, and Trends
Genworth Mortgage Insurance
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.