NCUA capital story draws most 'clicks' in January
NAFCU's story about NCUA's proposed risk-based capital rule, which the agency says would require about 200 credit unions to hold more capital, was the most clicked-on NAFCU Today story in January.
This story, "200 CUs would need more capital under proposal," ran Jan. 24 following the Jan. 23 NCUA Board meeting and heads NAFCU's list of top seven NAFCU Today articles. The other six, from most clicks down, are:
- "NCUA gives QM guidance in alert," Jan. 3;
- "Civil money penalties ahead for late 5300 filers," Jan. 16;
- "NCUA details 2014 exam focus," Jan. 13;
- "Senators ready bills in wake of Target breach," Jan. 9;
- "Calls for chip-and-pin silent on national standards," Jan. 22; and
- "Berger points to ‘breathtaking' hypocrisy from NRF," Jan. 6.
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.