Strategic Growth Conference kicks off
March 4, 2014 - Credit unions will learn how to remove barriers to change within their institutions during a keynote message from Lisa Bodell today at NAFCU's 2014 Strategic Growth Conference, which runs through Thursday in Venice Beach, Calif.
Bodell, award-winning author of the book "Kill the Company," will provide a keynote message today titled "Disrupt the Status Quo and Start an Innovation Revolution."
"The need for credit unions to develop techniques to move ahead of their challenges and gain income opportunities has never been greater," said Dan Berger, NAFCU's president and CEO. "From new credit union marketing and digital communications tactics to creative lending programs, this conference will provide attendees the knowledge they need to help them yield greater bottom-line results."
Key topics addressed this week include:
- how to boost revenue through an integrated communications plan;
- turning a credit union website into an ecommerce machine;
- costs and benefits of rebranding, with a focus on merging credit unions;
- strategies for credit unions' plan for product development and online lending; and
- cutting-edge solutions to build credit union services and product development programs in the Business Solutions Showcase.
Tomorrow and Thursday will include two half-day workshops on reengineering the credit union's web portal into an ecommerce site and building mutually profitable relationships with credit union members.
Winners of NAFCU's 2014 Marketing Awards will be honored during today's session.
The conference is being held at the Marina del Rey Marriott. It's open to NAFCU members and nonmembers.
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.