August 28, 2014
Wednesday's webcast to cover examinations
Aug. 25, 2014 – NAFCU's webcast on Wednesday will discuss the examination changes credit unions can expect as a result of CFPB's mortgage rules and provide those tuning in with the latest examination resources from CFPB and NCUA.
Wednesday's webcast, "The Examiners Are Coming: What to Expect and How to Prepare Your Credit Union for the New Mortgage Rules," will feature speaker David Reed, a partner in Reed and Jolly PLLC.
Key takeaways for credit unions during this webcast include:
- updates on the latest news from the examination process;
- changes that should be expected in examinations;
- current CFPB and NCUA examination resources and guidance available;
- examination preparation tips and best practices; and
- how to document and present your mortgage compliance materials.
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.