The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is an integral part of your credit union's BSA compliance program. However, BSA compliance doesn't necessarily mean OFAC compliance.
This webinar will provide an overview of OFAC, its compliance requirements, how it relates to BSA, and how to properly integrate both programs to ensure that your credit union remains compliant.
- Gain an understanding of OFAC and how it relates to BSA
- Learn how comply with SDN list requirements
- Discover how to integrate your OFAC and BSA Programs
- Confidently prepare for your NCUA exam with respect to OFAC
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until November 15, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Operations Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Compliance, Legal, Paralegal, Attorney and Risk staff
- Operations and Branch staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to gain an understanding of OFAC and how it relates to BSA. You'll learn how comply with SDN list requirements, and discover how to integrate your OFAC and BSA Programs. This webinar will also help you confidently prepare for your NCUA exam with respect to OFAC.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.