The millennial and Gen Z work style is very different from previous generations. This means your approach to onboarding and managing them will need to change to keep up with the times. The key to improving employee retention among millennial’s and Gen Z’s is to fully incorporate them into your workplace. During this webinar, we’ll discuss the latest trends and best practices for onboarding this age group. Participants will also gain a better understanding of millennials and Gen Z’s and review a sample Onboard Activities Sheet.
- Identify and analyze potential “pitfalls” between the generations
- Anticipate the potential weakness of traditional Onboarding techniques
- Develop a Team Approach to Onboarding
- Receive a Sample Onboarding Schedule
- Evaluate Potential Onboarding Activities
- Understand the needs of Millennial’s and Gen Z’s
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until March 10, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resources staff
- Staff Training titles
- Chief Operating Officers
- Branch Managers
- Non-Board Supervisor Titles
- Supervisors of Staff
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Identify and analyze potential "pitfalls" between the generations. Anticipate the potential weakness of traditional onboarding techniques. Develop a Team Approach to Onboarding. Receive a Sample Onboarding Schedule. Evaluate Potential Onboarding Activities. Understand the needs of Millennial's and Gen Z's.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Personnel/HR – Non-Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.