We’ve all been anxiously following the news of the most recent coronavirus outbreak. With the spread of this new disease globally, now is the time to look at our pandemic preparedness. We all need to be prepared, but how do we do that, and what effects does a pandemic outbreak have? What does it mean for not just you personally, but your credit union?
- Review the history of pandemics
- Identify your credit union’s pandemic plan
- Discuss how to effectively communicate to your employees and members that you are monitoring the situation and have a plan
- Learn how to prepare for likely scenarios
- Walk through how to mitigate risk
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until March 17, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- C-suite titles
- Credit Union staff attorneys
- Risk staff
- Compliance staff
- Human Resources staff
- Information Technology staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Identify and discuss implementation issues. Discuss enforcement considerations. Review responses to common questions regarding the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Information Technology - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.